Wednesday, September 18, 2019

Dad 481: Annual Flu Shot Time

(I accomplished a lot at work today.... Enjoy Dad's post! ~ Tracy)

Derf Here! Another beautiful day. Temps did make the 60s. Wish every day in the year was like this one. Would be cool on the beach though!

Accomplished a few things today. Not too busy though! I got my flu shot this morning and arranged for Spouse to get hers this afternoon. We accomplished that. Flu shots done for another year. Thank goodness.

I cannot think of any other accomplishment today. Lew, I think, put his tires back on his dolly. We had attempted to put new tubes in them. After a while he decided to take them to a local place that services small engines. It was a wise decision as we hit a wall in our attempt. (Same people that put a tube in our rear flat tire on our riding mower.)

Must mow the lawn in the next few days. Hopefully only one more mowing after a frost.

Enough for now.

Until next time!

Toodle Pip!

Derf!

No comments: