Thursday, August 27, 2020

Late August Weather

It was chilly here today. Had to wear a light coat when I left work tonight. I can't complain, though, especially since parts of our country are experiencing dangerous storms. Praying for some relief for the people living in those areas.

Changing the subject just a bit.... When I took the kitties over to say "Nite-Nite" to my father, he and I talked about how it is getting dark earlier. It wasn't too long ago that it was still light outside during "Nite-Nite" time. It was completely dark tonight!

Lew and Dick played golf today. Lew told me the weather was perfect. Not too hot, not too cold, and the sun wasn't beating down on their heads. ("Baby bear" weather.)

Lew also told me that today they played their 2nd-best day of golf ever. Kudos! 😊

It's after 10pm. I need to start writing my posts earlier.  Zzzzzzzz....

Good night!

No comments: