Tuesday, August 25, 2020

Reset, Day 3

This will probably be my last post with "Reset, Day #" as the title. But I did want to do this particular post to list some of the other aspects of my "Reset."

My niece Kaelen and I decided to start learning Greek. We are using Duolingo and a beginner's Greek book, and we both now have a Greek New Testament. Looking forward to when we are able to read portions of it!

Although I have piles of books I want to read (physical piles and virtual piles), I do have a list I started a while back that I am trying to get through. There are currently 21 books on this list. Going to tackle them in earnest.

Trying to stop and wave at Mom through her window on my way home from work every day. We wave and blow kisses at each other, It is a nice few minutes.

I got behind on my devotional books during the pandemic. (Yes, I know the pandemic is still going on, but I'm doing a "Reset" on how I'm coping with it.)  I am all caught up now, and I aim to stay caught up. It's good for my soul.

One other thing I need to do is get to sleep earlier. I haven't done so great at that yet, as you can see by the timestamp of this post! So....

Good night!

No comments: