Friday, August 28, 2020

Two Birthday Wishes

"Happy Birthday" to my sister Kim tomorrow! I won't mention her age, but she is about 16 months younger than I am. So I can't really make fun of her age, can I? 😁

"Happy Birthday plus one week" to my hubby! Lew's birthday was actually last Friday, so at least I have the day of the week right and we are still in the same month. 😁

More about Lew's birthday.... We had dinner at the diner with Dad. (Nice alliteration, huh?) Then the next day (Saturday) Lew had a "boys day out" with Matt, Eli, and Adam, after which they all came back to our house for a visit. I kept Eli and Adam occupied for most of it (see below), giving Lew and his son a chance to chat. It was a fun afternoon!

Lew's attempt at a "boys day out" selfie.

Adam (cool glasses!) and Eli . . . LEGO Masters in the making.

A pause from work to pose for a picture.

No comments: