Sunday, August 23, 2020

Reset!

Today I have designated as my "Reset" day.

I have developed some bad, lazy habits as a result of the pandemic. (Shouldn't totally blame the pandemic, but let's go with that.)

So today I am catching up on a few tasks that I put off for too long. One task was to copy my iPhone photos to my computer. That was fun. 😕

Another "Reset" item is to start blogging more consistently. I know I have threatened to do this several times already, but this time I mean it.... I really do.... I really, really do.

Because this post is rather boring, I will close by posting a couple photos from an outing Lew and I had a week ago yesterday. We went to see Glen and Debbie's new boat. Didn't go for a ride (I have to work up the nerve for that), but we did have a lovely evening visiting with family while sitting at the dock. The first photo is from the ladies' room — funny! The second photo is of some lovely ladies most readers of this blog will recognize.

Reset!



No comments: