Saturday, July 8, 2017

Lew's Logbook: New Barbershop

(Looking forward to seeing Lew's new "do." Enjoy his post! ~ Tracy)

I don’t cut my hair often enough. Silly I know, but it is kind of a hassle for me because the barbershop that I go to is in Portland and not all that convenient.

A new barbershop (not salon) opened in Scarborough months ago but I haven’t gone because it is by appointment only. Being old school, I’m used to walking in and waiting.

Today I went to the “Borough Barbershop” Facebook page and clicked on the scheduling tab, opened an account and scheduled a haircut. I’m feeling kind of “with-it” right now. The phrase “old dog and new tricks” comes to mind.

Let’s see how the old guy does at the new hip barbershop. They do offer a senior discount. That’s a good start.

No comments: