Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Dad 366: Happy Birthday, Spouse!

(Happy Birthday to my mother! Enjoy Dad's post! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! We surely are enjoying the summer weather. Great day to celebrate Spouse's (Mary Lou's) birthday. It is her birthday today and for the next week she will be one year older than I am. I will catch her very quickly!
 
Last week I mentioned four tornadoes touching down in Maine. Officially it was five touch-downs. Seven warnings and five touch-downs on July 1st.
 
Lew, with very little help from me, has finished his project of getting rid of the rubber shims hanging out all over the sides of my truck. It is now a perfect looking back body with no shims hanging out all over. A fine job. Thanks, Lew!
 
We had steak (filet mignon) for our birthday supper. Cooked by Lew on his grill. Then a little cake and ice cream. A fine birthday party was had by all.
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: