Thursday, March 31, 2016

Updates Galore

I finally saw Dad's toes tonight. They look pretty good. I didn't get to see them at their worst, but he says they are healing nicely.

Dad found an RV rental for the trip to Illinois in August! Mighty fine work on his part.

Speaking of the August trip, Mom has been thinking through what she wants to bring and what to wear. I will help her do that. As for me, I will probably think about what to wear the week before we go.

I have been keeping my 2016 Reading List up-to-date. I have read 14 books over the first three months, so I'm averaging at least one book a week.

Lew has been hard at work outside the past couple days. There are several piles of brush. I told him it looks like we have tumbleweed in our yard.

I am always busy at work, but the end/start of a month is crazier than normal. So today was crazy. Tomorrow will be crazy. (Crazy = job security.)

My diet hasn't gone well this week. Too many Kit Kats. But I am happy.  :)

No comments: