Saturday, March 5, 2016

Lew's Logbook: Breakfast Galore

(For some reason, I would like a cup of hot tea right now.... Enjoy Lew's post! ~ Tracy)

People who know me know that I LOVE breakfast.

I don’t mean a bowl of cereal and a glass of juice....

I mean eggs, bacon, home fries and some form of toast, muffin or bagel along with several cups of coffee.

Tracy and I have been meeting friends for breakfast on Saturday morning for many years. Since retiring I have also been having breakfast with three other retirees on Tuesday.

This week I added a Friday morning with another friend and next week I am adding a Thursday with my brother and another friend.

I have also been in touch with another old friend that I want to re-connect with and we are making plans to go to, yes, breakfast.

It is possible that I will get tired of going out to breakfast, but I wouldn’t bet on it.

No comments: