Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Dad 207: The Area Code Post

(A special day today. Enjoy Dad's post! ~ Tracy)

Derf Here! Supposed to get showers and thunderstorms today. They haven't shown up yet. Happy about that. This will end a long streak of about nine beautiful days. Once again the weekend looks good with great summer weather. Yippee!!

Twenty-three years ago today my first grandchild was born. A little girl....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, KAELEN!

Just received a call from sister Deb. The call came from her summer cottage as she has successfully arrived from Florida and her Indiana trip. Summer is officially here. Let's enjoy the next couple months.

Don't feel like writing much today so just a couple notes. Zack is back from a three-day football camp at the University of Maine. He enjoyed his camp time working with the college players. To think he is only going into the eighth grade. What a way to spend three days.

Josh is involved with Junior Legion baseball now as they are scheduled for at least three games a week. Not off to a good start, but Josh has been catching all the games with a couple innings pitched. Looking forward to the next few weeks of baseball. Hope the weather cooperates.

I've been reminded a couple times about this week's post. My editor reminds me. It is a good thing as I didn't quite remember today is Wednesday. It is now about time to order my weekly chicken at KFC. I must do this pronto so we'll have meals the next couple days. Then it will be to Ken's Place across the street for fish on Friday. I've got it all planned out.

Must place my KFC order now, so I'll close this post. Hope to have a more productive day next Wednesday. Please stay tuned. Soon....

Until next time!

Toodle Pip!

Derf!

No comments: