Saturday, June 14, 2014

A Productive Member of Society

With my e-mail on ice the past few days, I have been a slug. Yep. Pretty much.

Today I was in my pajamas until almost noon. I eventually threw some clothes on, after which Lew told me to "DO SOMETHING!"

So I walked across the street to return a couple things to our neighbors.

I don't remember what I did when I got home from my big trip across the street, except for....

Ice cream! I wanted some. So I called Laura and arranged to meet her, Pastor Dave, and their girls for ice cream after dinner.

After ice cream, we went to a Little League game and got eaten by mosquitoes. Lew got some popcorn from the snack shack.

Oh, what a day I have had!

(PostScript: I am even cautiously optimistic that my e-mail is working properly now.)

No comments: