Saturday, June 28, 2014

A Splash of Color

Batgirl Anne-Marie and her husband, Peter, just celebrated their 25th wedding anniversary!  Lew and I attended a surprise party for them today.

I was at the party venue last night to help decorate.  My task was to incorporate black and red crepe paper with the light fixtures.  The original idea was to intertwine the crepe paper with the silver "25th" decoration, but it didn't look quite right.

We were going to nix the crepe paper altogether, but I didn't give up....  We needed "a splash of color."

I succeeded.  My idea met with great approval.

Batgirl Krista insisted on taking a picture of me today with one of the fixtures.  (She even told me how to pose!)

And please note my color-coordinated party outfit.  :)

"A splash of color" . . . . just right.

No comments: