Wednesday, March 26, 2014

Dad 194: Oh, No Snow!

(I am grateful for the non-snow day and the yummy chicken pot pie I had for lunch. Enjoy Dad's post! ~ Tracy)

Derf Here! Another cloudy, cold, windy day in the Northeast. We just dodged a blizzard by a few miles. "Down East" (northeastern Maine) is about to get clobbered by the storm as it passes northeast to Nova Scotia. You know what I say: Better them than us! Oh, yes!! I don't feel like plowing another 16 inches of snow. My plowing days are over for this winter season. I THINK! I HOPE! PLEASE!

I just finished vacuuming and I'm deciding what to write about today. Actually, I don't feel the creative juices giving me any topics. I have a strange feeling this will be a very short post.

I do have a couple of activities worth talking about. Last Friday we were able to get some fresh seafood across the street at Ken's Place. It was as good as ever. Probably try it out again later in the week.

By the time I write again for this blog, the World Champion Red Sox will have started their defense of their championship. I see no reason they cannot repeat. However, there are several other teams that might have other ideas. I say: Bring it on! Go Sox!

I told you it would be short and probably not worth reading. Well, I've accomplished that. Sooo....

Until next time!

Toodle Pip!

Derf!

No comments: