Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Dad 191: TWC, I've Got Your Numbers

(I held out until 3:00 before reminding Dad about his post. And after all that bragging he did last week! Hahaha! ~ Tracy)

Derf Here! Still cold in the Northeast. About 1/2 inch of new snow on the ground. Temperature is supposed to rise above freezing in two days. Spring, please come to the Northeast.

I've decided what I'm giving up for Lent: Winter! I didn't come up with this. Another family member suggested it on Facebook. I'm all for it. How about you?

I totally forgot about writing Derf today. I wasted all morning doing nothing. However, Time Warner cable has completely changed our hundreds of channels to new numbers. 596 is now 202. 506 is now 1202. Do you get the idea? So after several years and finally learning the proper numbers, they changed. Supposedly for the good. All movie channels now start with the same number. All sports channels are now in the 300s. There are over 20 categories. Oh, joy! So I have been working on new channel numbers. So I have been doing something. Maybe!

Just got back from picking up my KFC order. Tracy asked if I was going to do Derf. I told her I forgot but would write something and be brief. Soooo....

Until next time!

Toodle Pip!

Derf!

No comments: