Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Dad 147: Brief Birthday Banter

(With my birth 50 years ago today, Derf and Spouse became parents for the first time. I hope they've been okay with that... LOL! Enjoy Dad's post! -- Tracy)

Derf Here! Enjoying another great spring day. A very nice week with more to come according to the experts.

Today is my editor's birthday (the big 50) so I have been told to be brief. I will comply.

Update on last week's post. New pump received and installed. Water pressure is restored.

Have done a little mowing with hand mower. Must now mow whole lawn with tractor! Oh, Joy!

Josh's baseball season and Zack's lacrosse season are now underway. A busy spectator spring season is upon us.

Please keep praying for sister Jean! Thanks!

C'est tout! More next week! (Short enough?)

Until next time!

Toodle Pip!

Derf!

No comments: