Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Tracy's Confidential Purchase

My sister Kim thought it was about time that I owned something from a certain ladies' apparel store. (I am now 50, after all.)

So today we went to the store, gift card from sister Kim in hand. Debbie and Kelsey went with us.

Debbie took a picture of me holding a water bottle and texted it to Lew, telling him that this was how I was going to spend my gift card.

I decided to buy some "evening wear" and went to try it on. I was shown into a dressing room named "Sexy." Go figure. (Apparently a photo of the door was also texted to Lew.)

Debbie continued to text Lew a play-by-play of the shopping event. She and Kim were giggling by the end.

I'm sure you would like me to provide a transcript of the entire text conversation, but that won't be happening. This is, after all, a family blog. (LOL!)

No comments: