Monday, January 14, 2013

It Only Took About Five Years

Lew and I bought a new computer soon after we were married in 2000.  That computer came with Microsoft Money.  I have been using Money to track our personal finances ever since.

Microsoft discontinued the Money program back in 2007, but that didn't keep me from continuing to use my 2001 version of the program!  Fortunately I have had no trouble with it.

Last week I purchased Turbo Tax 2012 at Staples, and I bought Quicken Starter Edition 2013 at the same time.  (I have since submitted a rebate to get the entire cost of Quicken back!)

I thought it might take me a long time to convert from Money to Quicken.  But it didn't....  I did the entire project today.

It's nice to be "current" on my financial software.

Yay, me!

No comments: