Friday, January 11, 2013

AHA! It's the Company's NAME! (Finally I Get It)

Sometimes I remember the oddest events from my past.

Today I recalled a childhood road trip.  I don't remember where we were going, whom I was with, or any of the normal things one might remember.  What I remember is stopping to use the "facility" somewhere.

After I had completed my business, I noticed that the toilet paper container said "Onliwon Tissue" on it.  I took this literally.  So I took only one tissue at first.

It did not suffice.

I ended up taking what was necessary to adequately complete the task.  But I felt exceptionally guilty that I had taken more than my allotted share of the toilet paper.

This is the first time that I have ever shared this story with anyone.

My question:  Should I turn myself in to the authorities?  (Be brutal.  I can handle it.)

No comments: