Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Dad 133: The Winner of the Super Bowl Will Be....

(Dad uses the word "blob" regarding today's writing... I guess that means he's not happy with it. I usually feel the same way about my own efforts, so I appreciate "y'all" continuing to check in! And enjoy Dad's blob... er, post! -- Tracy)

Derf Here! Brrrr! It is cold. Up in Caribou it was -15° this morning. My thermometer still shows a negative number around -10. I do believe my thermometer is not very accurate. The experts predict -5 to -25 over the next two nights. We did escape the snow predicted for yesterday. Our warning from 10:00 PM Monday through 4:00 PM Tuesday was a bust. We received not one snowflake. Thanks!

Well, the Patriots played poorly and will not be in our viewing plans until next season. It will be an interesting Super Bowl as the "Brothers Harbaugh" will be opposing each other. My pick: San Francisco. I've been wrong before.

My beloved Boston Celtics were on a six game winning streak a week ago. Now they are on a four game losing streak. I am done writing about them until the playoffs. Will they make the playoffs? Questionable.

[ Interlude ]

Just got back from a trip to the grocery store. Now I'll complete my "blob".

Sister Jean still needs your thoughts and prayers as she continues to rehab from her latest operation. I've spoken to her many times and progress is rather slow. Please continue your prayers. Thanks again.

I was going to write about Hillary Clinton's testimony before the Senate committee today. I've decided I'll stay out of politics today. Probably a good decision. When one can say nothing good, say nothing! Done!

So, I'll wrap it up here and say;

Until next time!

Toodle Pip!

Derf!

No comments: