Friday, January 18, 2013

It Only Took About Five Months

I am our church treasurer (volunteer), and until now I have done all of the work at home. I also have stored prior financial records at my house.

Toward the end of last summer I talked with Pastor David about "moving" my treasurer gig to the church building. In order to do this, we needed a filing cabinet (with lock) and a computer workstation (including a printer that can also scan).

We have since obtained everything I needed. (Most of it was donated by some very gracious church members!)

I have been busy getting things set up and organized. Today I labeled the hanging folders in the filing cabinet.... which was the last thing I needed to complete!

I can now do all my treasurer work at the church. I am very excited!

No comments: