Sunday, July 25, 2021

Vacation Finale

Today, the last Sunday in July 2021, is the final day of my vacation. The week has been restful and enjoyable. Working backwards over the past few days....

Today: Rainy weather. Lew and I went to the 8:30 am church service and now I am doing laundry and some additional "let's get caught up on things before going back to work" tasks.

Yesterday: Beautiful day! Lew and I went to visit our friends Ellen & Paul at their lakeside camp. Our friends Anne-Marie & Peter were also there. We talked, went on a boat ride, had a late-afternoon swim, and ate far too much. It was wonderful!

Friday: The big event of the day was going out to eat at the diner. Dad, Debbie, Josh, and Bode sat at one table. Kelsey, Zachariah, Lew, and I sat at another. Lew and I enjoyed the chance to chat with Kelsey and Zach.

Thursday: Kelsey, Zach, and Bode arrived! 😍

No comments: