Saturday, July 31, 2021

Hi, Kim!

I went to visit Mom this afternoon and we had a 15-minute video chat with my sister Kim. It was a good chat, especially since Mom hadn't been feeling well this morning. I was glad to see she was doing better.

Kim told us about the cardinal that comes daily to their bird feeder. She named him Reggie. I brought up Rocky the Squirrel and our recent starting contest. I mentioned my post on this blog about it, which led to Kim telling me that I'm not doing very well writing on this blog. She checks it every day, so I need to step it up!

This is not the first time Kim and I discussed my lack of posting to the blog. In fact, I believe a previous discussion served as the fodder for a prior post on the same topic.

Faithful readers (all five or so of you), I will try to post more regularly. My fans demand it.

😍

No comments: