Wednesday, July 14, 2021

Dad 576: The Eventful July 20, 2021

(Lots going on next Tuesday. Enjoy Dad's post! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Another early-June-type day today. Very cloudy and damp and temperature in the 60s. Supposed to get better the next two days. Please!
 
Well, Kim got back to Illinois on Tuesday in the early afternoon. Now she must help Joe get ready for his hip replacement next week.
 
There is a lot of activity happening on July 20, 2021. The big event is my birthday (83). I will be as old as Mary Lou after eight days of being the younger of the two of us. Joe will get his hip replacement, probably the toughest of the activities. Then it is on to Glen & Debbie and Lew & Tracy. Both couples will celebrate their marriages (20-something years for both)! At one time I was the only July 20th celebrant. Now the rest of the family has taken over. I'll take a backseat to them from now on. Good luck to Joe. Our prayers are with him.
 
Visited Mary Lou the last two afternoons from 3:00 to 5:15. Lew gave me a ride up and then picked me up afterwards. Hopefully tomorrow I'll be able to drive again, as I hope to get my shoe on my toeless foot after last week's surgery. Will find out at my appointment tomorrow. (Did get a preview of tomorrow because my bandage fell off on Sunday. Was quick to get to the doctor on Monday to have bandage redone.)
 
Waiting for Kelsey, Zach, and Bode to arrive one week from Friday!
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: