Wednesday, July 7, 2021

Dad 575: Two Toes

(A newsy update from Dad today! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Another day for the AC. Hadn't needed it for the last few days.
 
Busy schedule coming up the next week or so. Explained below.
 
Tomorrow I stop my blood thinner (Eliquis) in preparation for surgery on Friday. Must report to the surgery center at 6:30 AM to remove my last two toes on my right foot. Toes number four and five (little toe) will go. More about this next week.
 
Construction crew Phil and company have cut out a section of the cellar wall to put in a door to get into the cellar. Now they are ready to put the door on. We're ready for it. They are doing a great job. We now can get into the basement from outside. Hooray! No more taking large articles up and down the stairway to the basement.
 
Still trying to visit Mary Lou every day at Pine Point Center. Don't know how I'll do after surgery, but I'll try to visit as much as possible.
 
Kim will be returning to Illinois next Tuesday to help Joe get set up for his hip replacement.
 
More next time....
 
Until then!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: