Sunday, October 27, 2019

Rainy Day Sunday

Today's weather: Rain. All day.

Today's main eats: Dad, Lew, and I had our last meal from Ken's Place for this season. They'll be closed until April. (Dad and Lew both had hamburger plates. I had the grilled chicken salad.)

Mom update: Lew and I stopped to see her after church. She mentioned she's looking forward to getting up and moving her legs around, which is a good sign that she's starting to feel a little better. (That's my interpretation anyway.)

Weekend chores: I usually try to do my chores on Saturday, but yesterday we were busy with Eli's party, etc. So this afternoon I did laundry and got caught up on this past week's mail.

Speaking of Eli, his birthday was TODAY. Happy Birthday, Eli! I can't believe you are eight years old!

Something else that's hard to believe: It was 15 years ago today when the Red Sox won the World Series with a sweep of the Cardinals! How sweet it was. 😊

No comments: