Friday, October 25, 2019

Finally Friday

This has been a long week in many ways.

Sunday (two days from now) is our fiscal month end at work. Plus we had a preliminary routine audit this week. It went well.

The World Series started on Tuesday. I've tried to watch as much as I can, but the games go much too late for me to make it to the end. Maybe I will tonight. (But probably not.)

Most important of all has been Mom's hospitalization and her subsequent move to the rehab facility. I stopped in again tonight on my way home from work. Dad and Lew were there, too. Dad had also been in during the afternoon, during which the doctor came and worked quite a bit with Mom. I guess he asked her a lot of questions. Dad and Mom were both pleased with the doctor's visit. Sounds like some progress is being made.

Lots on our plate for tomorrow. Thanks for checking in!

No comments: