Thursday, October 24, 2019

Mom's Move

Mom was moved to the rehab facility down the road from us late this morning. I hadn't been able to visit her since Sunday, but now I can stop in to see her on my way home from work.

I visited with her about 40 minutes tonight. She ate her dinner while I was there. (Pot roast, green beans, potato, and jello.) She didn't clean her plate, but she had a few bites of everything. Her favorite part of the meal was the pot roast, least favorite was the potato!

She is still experiencing some dizziness, so please pray that will ease up. Hopefully the therapy she gets will be beneficial right from the start. The OT/PT staff will work hard to get her back home soon. I told Mom she will have to work hard, too.

Thank you for your continued prayers!

No comments: