Tuesday, November 1, 2016

Project Ring Retrieval

The first part of this story happened almost a full year ago. Click HERE to read it.

I had not worn my diamond ring nor my wedding ring since that day. (I was too afraid I wouldn't be able to get them off again.)

About two and a half weeks ago Lew and I took both of my rings to a local jewelry shop. I wanted to get the diamond reset as well as resize my wedding band. My friend Carole came along to be my personal consultant; I knew I wanted something "practical" and she was in charge of making sure it would be beautiful.  :)

I ended up combining my original diamond with my original wedding band. It's a bezel setting, not that I know what I'm talking about.

The ring was ready today.  Lew picked it up and delivered it to me at work.

I think it's beautiful... as well as practical.

No comments: