Monday, November 21, 2016

Coming Soon: Blog Reboot!

As another year comes to a close (okay, so I'm a little early with that statement), I want to rethink this blog.

When I started it, I wanted to write pithy posts every day....  I think I've done okay on the "every day" but not the "pithy."  Ha ha!

I tried the Monday Media, To-Do Tuesday, etc. idea, but I didn't really stick with it.

Scheduling that has worked (and will therefore stay): Dad writes on Wednesdays, Lew writes on Saturdays, and nobody writes on Sundays.

That leaves Mondays, Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays for me to come up with something worth posting about.  And I haven't been very inspired as of late.

But just thinking about a "blog reboot" is getting me a little bit excited. So, keep checking in on Mainely Tracy, dear readers.

Goal for tomorrow:  Write a pithy blog post.

No comments: