Saturday, November 19, 2016

Lew's Logbook: Good Decision

(Sometimes Lew listens to me. Enjoy his post! ~ Tracy)

Answering the call....

This morning we slept in a little. After I got up I went through my morning routine which consists of taking care of the cats and a few other things. Then I sat down in my recliner in my “snuggies” to do my daily writing.

The phone rings. It’s my brother-in-law Glen asking me if I want to play golf with him and my two nephews.

I started thinking about how comfy I was and how I would need to hustle to get ready. Also, my clubs were kind of buried in the garage for the winter. I told Glen that I thought I would pass on the invitation.

Tracy asked about the phone call and I told her.

Her response was, “You should go.”

I thought about it for another 30 seconds and said, “You’re right, I should go.”

It was probably the best decision I’ll make all week. Had a great time with the boys. They help keep me young.

(Josh and I won.)

No comments: