Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Dad 334: An Arm and a Prayer

(Praying! Enjoy Dad's post. ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! In the midst of three lousy days. Lucky for us, we're getting rain on the southern coast. Snow up to one foot in the north country. Ski slopes are open and the weather is cold enough to make snow. Hope the snow stays away from the coast for the next three months. What are the chances?
 
Survived a great Thanksgiving day. Had a very good meal and visit with all extended family. (Also a nice visit with a grandson Josh as he was home from college. Looking forward to his month off in three weeks.) Thanks, Glen & Deb!
 
Spouse seems to be doing okay – with the exception of her useless arm, which will not open up and is locked to her chest. Every day I pray for healing; she has not received it yet. I will still keep that in my prayers as I know it's possible. I'm reminded of the song, "I Know a Man Who Can." Please pray for a miracle. We thank you for your concern and prayers. Keep them coming!
 
Ready for winter but not really looking forward to it.
 
Soooo....
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: