Friday, November 18, 2016

I Was #6

We had our annual all-staff meeting at work today.

During the lunch break, everyone who wanted to could participate in a contest. We had been asked to turn in a baby picture a couple weeks ago, and today we were to match up who was who.

There were about 30 pictures on the board. I did a horrible job.  I identified only six correctly: mine, one that I cheated on, one that was obvious to us all, and three that I really did get right all on my own.

The person who won the contest (who happens to be my 19-year-old office mate) identified 21 correctly. While we were looking at the pictures ahead of time, she looked at me and pointed right at my picture. As for me picking her photo out, I wasn't even close.

One of the three I got right: the owner of the company.  Phew!

No comments: