Wednesday, November 9, 2016

Dad 331: Two Late Nights

(Woohoo! Enjoy Dad's post! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Enjoying a real cloudy dark day. Why should I enjoy such a dismal day? The two-year campaign for electing officials and voting for other choices is over. To that I say, "HOORAY!!"
 
Well, Zack's football team beat the two-year defending state champions in the Western Maine semi-final game. Now they must play in the final against the only other team to beat them this year. The winner plays for the state championship. GO, RED STORM!!
 
I had two very late nights in the last week. Why, you ask?
 
[1] I watched the Cubs win the World Series last Wednesday. Happy for them. Didn't really care who won because I like Francona.
 
[2] My second long night was last night. I saw my clock say 2:20 AM before retiring. Reason for the late night was the much anticipated voting day. Now let's get the country together again! Please!! In my prayers!!
 
I'm falling asleep now. Sooozzzzz....
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: