Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Wedding Weekend Wrap-Up

With this post I end my series on Kelsey's wedding. Of course I may mention it again in the future. After all, it was a wonderful event!

Just sharing a few odds and ends today....

Lew and I got all dolled up for the wedding. I'm sorry my shoes didn't make it into this picture. They were sparkly.  :)



On the drive home, I saw a beautiful sight at a truck stop. It's usually UPS or the postal service that delivers to my house, but I wouldn't mind seeing this guy drive up with all sorts of goodies just for me!



I brought an empty journal on the trip with me. Early in our travels I told my family members to write or draw in the the journal. I pointed out that the journal was titled, "Brilliant Thoughts." Perhaps that is why the journal came home completely blank.

And to really wrap it up.... Congratulations and Best Wishes to Kelsey and Zach!

No comments: