Wednesday, August 17, 2016

Dad 319: Josh Goes to College

(I'm guessing Debbie was responsible for the waterworks! Enjoy Dad's post! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Boy, have we had some warm summer days. The AC has been working overtime but doing its job well.
 
Josh was delivered to Maine Maritime Academy last Saturday to start his college career. (I guess there were a few waterworks at the delivery.) Hope to see Josh on the football field within the next two weeks. Work hard, Josh!
 
I am pretty much Olympic-ed out. We have at least five channels that show the Olympics. Some of the activities I saw were activities that I didn't know were considered Olympic sports. I'm ready for them to be over.
 
The baseball season is in full swing and the Red Sox seem to be hanging tough. Hopefully they will continue to do so, but who knows what will happen. I certainly don't.
 
I think I am still recovering from my trip to Kelsey's wedding because I am still tired. Sooo....
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: