Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Dad 321: The End of Summer and the IRS

(Dad could have mentioned another reason: It's getting darker earlier. Enjoy his post!  ~ Tracy)

Derf Here! We continue to enjoy the summer warmth. I find it hard to believe that summer is over for 2016.

How do I know summer is over? There are many reasons. Here are a couple. First of all, schools in the state are now functioning. My second reason, and perhaps the best reason, is that sister Deb has left her Old Orchard Beach cottage and is on her way back home to Florida via Pittsburgh and Indianapolis. I should add she is now in Pittsburgh on the first part of her visitation trip. (She just phoned me.)

Been busy today. Took a trip to the beach for a check on things. Also received another call from the IRS telling me they are about to start a fraud case in my name. I finally called the local police to see if we could call anyone about this. I was told by the officer that there is no way to get back to them to put them out of business. So I'll do what I'm told and just delete all such calls. Everyone told me the same thing. I only get messages because I never answer the phone unless I know who is calling. Stay tuned!

Until next time!

Toodle Pip!

Derf!

No comments: