Friday, February 26, 2016

The Not-So-Great Escape

I went to a work party this evening which consisted of two events.
 
The first thing we did was go to The Escape Room in Portland. This is one of those places where you are "locked" in a room and need to look for clues to get out. Our team didn't make it out in the allotted time, so we succumbed to the zombie apocalypse. That's what we were told anyway.
 
Then we went to Pat's Pizza in the Old Port. The food was delicious, and I'm pretty sure I ate too much! But I was adventurous – I actually tried an artichoke dip. It wasn't terrible.
 
Some of the younger crowd went out for a night on the town afterward, but this old lady came home. I think Lew and I may get caught up on American Idol. I may have some hot tea. I might read a bit, too. The possibilities are endless.

No comments: