Thursday, February 4, 2016

Dad 291: Walk(er) This Way

(Congratulations to Lew on finally being fully retired! Enjoy Dad's post!  ~  Tracy)

Derf Here! Enjoying another non-winter-like day in the Northeast. Two days ago we officially hit 59°. Today we also had temperatures in the 50s. Folks, this is February. Last year we got buried in snow around this date. Experts tell us we will see snow in the morning. We'll see.

A little more about our warm weather. For the past few days we've been able to see the street sweepers around town. In February, no less! (Please let tomorrow's snow be just a little. Thanks.)

Super Bowl week is here. I expect to watch the game (not the half-time show). I'll watch because I want to see Peyton in his last game. If he can pull this out, more power to him. My heart is with Peyton, but – if I were to bet – I would go with Carolina.

We have purchased a walker device for Spouse as she continues to work on her balance and walking:

The walker has a special attachment for the left arm (the stroke side).

Only time will tell how this works. Keep your thoughts and prayers coming! Thanks!

Until next time!

Toodle Pip!

Derf!

No comments: