Monday, February 8, 2016

More Power "Two" Ya!

The Super Bowl is over. Peyton won. Congrats!

After having the "I'm catching a cold" blues on Friday, I had a relatively low-key weekend. I never did go to the conference on Saturday. I did make it to church yesterday and to Emily's birthday lunch. But I never really felt too well. I decided to stay home from work today, which has proven to be a really good thing. Resting and taking it easy is doing a world of good.

I was kind of bummed when I realized I had missed a good blog post idea last week. I don't write on Thursday's (Derf's day!), but I could still have made mention of that day's date: 2/4/16. The month squared was equal to the day. The day squared was equal to the year (the last two digits of the year anyway).

After a time of "bum-ness" I then realized there was another great day coming up: Today!

2/8/16:

  • The month multiplied by the day is equal to the year.
  • The month raised to the third power equals the day. The month raised to the fourth power equals the year.

I lead a full and fascinating life.  :)

No comments: