Thursday, July 9, 2015

Vacation Days #7 and #8

Lew and I had quite the day yesterday. In the morning he planted the boxwoods and dug up a big rock (don't ask); I helped my mother with her shower and some other things.
 
I then made a pasta dish to bring to dinner at some friends' house. (We had a lovely time, and my pasta actually tasted okay.)
 
Around 12:30 Emily dropped Eli and Adam off at our house while she went to an appointment. Grampa and Tia can barely keep up with the grandsons but we managed! When Emily returned, Eli asked her to draw an alien on the driveway....
 
Eli named the alien "Hamburger Roo."
 
Today Lew and I took a beach walk and went for pie & fry with Wayne. I also did (and am still doing) laundry.
 
And in case you are wondering how Jerry and Marilyn are adjusting to life together....
 
"And they called it puppy - um, kitty - love...."

No comments: