Wednesday, July 22, 2015

Dad 263: Arm and Tooth Repair

(I just got home from walking with my buddy Ellen; it is indeed a gorgeous day. Enjoy Dad's post! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! Enjoying the best day of the week today. At least, that is what the weather girl told us this morning. We'll take it!
 
Well, I made it through another birthday this week. I finally caught up with Spouse after eight days. We are now together in age. OLD! Thanks to all for the birthday wishes.
 
It has been a busy, not so positive, week. Due to Spouse's sore arm all therapy was canceled. She had a CAT scan yesterday. Hope to find out results later today. We'll probably cancel last two therapy sessions on Friday due to sore arm. Hope to get back at it next week. Will the arm lose its pain? Hope so.
 
While Spouse was at dentist last week, I had my dental person X-ray a tooth of mine. I thought it was a tooth with an abscess. The dentist referred me to another clinic and I hope to get it repaired Friday morning.
 
A strange week indeed! Stay tuned!
 
Sooo....
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: