Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Smoothie Operator

I had been threatening to reorganize our refrigerator and today I finally did it. I didn't do the freezer section yet, but that can wait for another day.
 
Speaking of freezers, I actually (sort of) made a smoothie!!! In order to explain the significance of this, I probably need to back up a bit....
 
When Kim was here, she made some frozen cubes of rice milk so that I could make a couple smoothies for Mom. She also bought some frozen fruit and sent me smoothie directions.
 
Today's attempt at making a smoothie was anything but "smooth." The blender was not happy with just frozen items, so Lew came to my rescue and gave me some pointers. The final product came out okay. And I think I could do it all by myself next time... maybe....
 
To do: Get a job. Preferably not making smoothies.

No comments: