Friday, June 12, 2015

"Incorrect Password"

While working online late this morning, I suddenly lost my internet connection. I thought we just needed to reboot our system, but it was more than that....
 
Our eight-year-old wireless router had finally gone "kaput."
 
I realized it was really out of commission when it kept asking for our wifi password and rejecting it as incorrect.
 
Off to Best Buy I went.
 
Setting up the new router took no time at all. But then I had to connect all of our devices:
  • 2 laptops
  • 3 tablets
  • 5 Kindles
  • 3 iPhones
  • 3 TVs/players
  • 1 printer
  • 1 Amazon Echo
That's 18 total. Good grief! (But we don't use them all at the same time.)

The new router is operating well. It provides stronger connections and it is much faster than the old one.

Glad to be back online. :)

No comments: