Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Dad 258: The Walking Spouse

(The sun is shining and it's a lovely day. Enjoy Dad's post! ~ Tracy)
 
Derf Here! After a couple of soggy days we are enjoying another beautiful spring/summer day in the Northeast. We seem to be edging towards summer. We are thankful.
 
Well, Josh is now a senior in high school and Zack will be in high school in two days. They are growing up.... Too quickly, I might add.
 
Spouse is walking around the house now with no aids. I must admit I am very watchful of this and try to remain in the area of movement. Her walking ability is improving but her left arm and hand are not improving as rapidly as we wish. The therapist says the arm and hand seem to be progressing, but it is very difficult for us to see. Please pray for her to gain full use of her arm and hand in the near future. Thanks.
 
I am not caring for the property as I would like, and I still have chores to complete. Today I shall attempt to turn the water on at sister Deb's cottage in Old Orchard. I still must "Roundup" our walkway and street to eliminate the extra grass. Hope to get it done within a week.
 
Stay tuned in and I'll keep you up with our progress. Sooo....
 
Until next time!
 
Toodle Pip!
 
Derf!

No comments: