Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Dad 202: Yard Sale Prep

(Wait... there's a yard sale this weekend? Enjoy Dad's post! ~ Tracy)

Derf Here! The morning is not real sunny nor bright yet. But the reliable weather reporters have guaranteed us that the day will be sunny with only a slight chance of rain late afternoon. I hope they are correct as Lew rode his motorcycle to work today. He certainly has faith in the expert predictors.

I'm putting this post together before I'm wide awake. The reason: I've got only the hours in the day to complete several tasks that probably will take me three days to finish. You see, we are planning on a yard sale this weekend. We started removing stuff (called junk) from the big attic yesterday. It still doesn't show that we moved anything. I think it's a losing battle! I do know one thing that has been a success. I believe every bone and joint in my body is rebelling from the movement required as it is up the stairs and then down the stairs. Then we do it all over again. Whew!

My first project today will be a lawnmowing. Must have the yard looking good for the weekend. I will not do any trimming but just cut that which can be reached from the riding tractor. That will keep me off my feet for an hour or so and allow me to perhaps have some energy left over to walk the stairs later. Oh joy!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GLEN!

The Red Sox are in a funk.

Josh's team won yesterday, 27-0.

Zack's lacrosse team lost, 9-6, in its last game.

Baseball and lacrosse tomorrow. No games today.

I must go hop on the John Deere!!

Sooo....

Until next time!

Toodle Pip!

Derf!

No comments: