Saturday, May 24, 2014

And Tracy Went Tumbling Down

Day #1 of our Memorial Day weekend yard sale is in the books.

The weather prediction was 30% chance of rain. Actual weather: NO RAIN!

We were outside setting up by 7:30 A.M. The first potential customer arrived at 7:31 A.M. -- or at least it seemed like it. People get out early to find the good stuff, I guess.

Business was good and steady. We had many happy customers. Our junk turned into their treasure. :)

The bad part of the day was when I fell running down our driveway. I was chasing a runaway clothes rack that was heading straight for Lew's vehicle. (I think Lew caught it in time.) I scraped my right palm and my left elbow. Lew doctored me up and I was good to go. No broken bones and no rips in my clothes. But I'm sure I will have some aches and pains later... not to mention bruises.

Day #2 tomorrow. Everything must go!

No comments: