Sunday, December 16, 2012

The Hobbit and The Snowy Earth

Lew and I just got home from seeing The Hobbit with some friends. Our friends didn't know that the current movie is just Part 1 of 3, but fortunately we shared that information with them beforehand. Otherwise, the ending would have seemed somewhat abrupt! We've already planned to see Parts 2 and 3 together.

When we got out of church this morning, we were having snow flurries. These flurries lasted all afternoon, so it was a Winter Wonderland when we got to the theater. When we got out of the movie, winter weather had truly set in. This is what I would call our first "real snow" of the season. The ride home was a bit slick, but I passed the time by talking with a friend on my cell phone. Lew was driving... better he than I.

Now it is time to watch Sunday night football. Go, Patriots!

No comments: