Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Dad 129: Christmas Wrap-up

(According to what Dad wrote below, I expect him to come upstairs any minute now for his exercise session. Enjoy his post! – Tracy)

Derf Here! Enjoying another beautiful, cold, sunny day today. Did receive a little snow yesterday (Christmas Day) for a white (barely) Christmas. The experts are predicting a winter storm coming through tonight and tomorrow. Supposed to add a foot or more snow in the ski areas. This will add to the 2 to 3 feet base already on the slopes. Along the coast we have a warning, but I expect a mixed precipitation. I'm not expecting a whole lot of coastal snow. Sounds good to me. I'll let you know next year!!

It looks like the Patriots will not have to play the Colts in the first playoff weekend. It is possible, however. If the Patriots play like they did against Houston a few weeks ago, they will win it all. If they play like they played the last two games, they will be defeated in the first round. Glad to see Coach Pagano back with the Colts. What a story and we will be pulling for Pagano and "Luck" unless playing the Pats.

Hope all readers of this had a wonderful Christmas. We did in Maine. Enjoyed our family get-together. However, daughter Deb cut her afternoon short with a touch of the flu. I understand that grandson Josh is in a similar situation today. Hope for a quick recovery. Seems to be a lot of flu going around in this area. Hope it skips our residence. Thanks!

Boy, have I become lazy for the last four days. I must get on the elliptical today after four days off for a Christmas break. Should never have taken the time off. Won't do it again! Or will I? Probably! Back to the grind, in a couple hours. Can't wait!

I've been thinking about dropping my weekly blog for the rest of this year. So I'll see you next year. My time off will not be too long. I'll try for more creativity next year. Happy New Year!

Sooooo...

Until next time!

Toodle Pip!

Derf!

No comments: