Saturday, September 1, 2012

The Great Adventure

Last night Lew and I went with 18 of our closest friends (!) to see Steven Curtis Chapman in concert at the Seaside Pavilion in Old Orchard Beach.

The last time I saw S.C.C. in concert was over 20 years ago in Wichita, Kansas.  I enjoyed seeing him then, and I enjoyed seeing him again last night.

I have some of his older CD's, but I think that I'm going to get some of his newer stuff through iTunes.  I heard many songs last night that I really enjoyed.

Vacation update:  Went out to breakfast with our breakfast buddies this morning, and then we went to see their new pool.  Didn't swim in it, though... too cold!  Went for a walk on the beach.  Ate a pizza.  Two more days, and then Lew has to go back to work.  (Say it isn't so!)

No comments: