Friday, September 21, 2012

Getting to Know You

Kurt has lived with us for a week now.

He and Jerry have had a few brief encounters, but for the most part we have kept them apart.  They have played with their paws quite a bit under the door.

Today I decided to release Kurt from his guestroom captivity about 4:00 PM.

There was a lot of stalking, pouncing, and tousling going on.  But I didn't hear hissing or crying.  So my question was:  Are they fighting or are they playing?

From my Internet research (and we all know that one can believe everything that's on the Internet), I have determined that Kurt and Jerry were indeed playing.

I'm still not ready to keep them together 100% of the time.  And I definitely won't leave them alone together until I'm convinced that they will get along.

But still... progress!

No comments: